If you're in Kota Kinabalu and want to stop by our office, please give us a heads up by email or telephone so we can anticipate your arrival. Our office is located on the south end of Gaya Street, in the heart of Kota Kinabalu.
Should you require further information, or wish to make a booking for any of our tours, please complete and submit the enquiry form below. Our travel consultants will get back to you within 24 hours (Monday to Friday).
Sticky Rice Travel
134 Jalan Gaya, 3rd Floor
88000 Kota Kinabalu
+(60)19 982 9005 (Sales Hotline)
+(60)10 952 9005 (Operations Hotline)
We are on the hunt for talent! If you are driven, motivated, and passionate about travel – we want you! Join a creative and dynamic work environment with attractive monthly remuneration, career growth opportunities, a 5-day work week, Group Personal Accident Insurance coverage, and travel incentives. Position Summary: Sticky Rice Travel is a fast-growing, innovative, socially and environmentally conscious travel company. As a part of the team, the Guide plays a fundamental role in successfully running our tours in Borneo, providing the main point of contact among Sticky Rice Travel employees.
Reporting to: Nature Guide - Team Leader or Operations Manager (Should first reporting line is not available)
• Pre-trip preparation (purchasing and packing of supplies, cooking, setting up tents and/or hammocks).
• ost-trip (Unpacking and making sure all gear are stored/cleaned accordingly).
Administration • Responsible for the renewal of Tour Guide license and attendance of CTRE courses.
• Regulate petty cash for usage limitations, submission of receipts, topping up of petty cash as per SOPS.
• To attend all training plans scheduled by Head of Departments.
Requirements: • At least 2 years of experience as Tour Guide or Nature Guide.
• Possess Tour Guide License.
• Flexible working hours.
• Good command of English and Malay, and ability to relate to people of different background.
• High standards of customer service and good communication skills.
• Outgoing personality and likes travel.
Position Summary: Sticky Rice Travel is a fast-growing, innovative, socially and environmentally conscious travel company. As a part of the team, the Guide plays a fundamental role in successfully running our tours in Borneo, providing the main point of contact among Sticky Rice Travel employees.
If one of the available positions looks like a good fit for you, send your resumé and cover letter to email@example.com and tell us how you could help the Sticky Rice Travel team. Only applications with a cover letter will be considered.